Perfectly imperfect, and hand shaped. This teardrop ceramic dish has been hand stamped and carved with a decorative pattern around the base and edges. The base is left raw to expose the porcelain clay body which has been fired twice for durability.
It would look beautiful on a dresser or a special altar, or could also be used to house afternoon treats for one or two.
- Measures approximately 11.5cm at widest point and 17.5cm long.
- Fired twice for strength and glazed with lead free, food safe, non toxic glazes.
- Note, earrings and ring shown on dish are not included.
- Wrapped with unbleached tissue and shipped with recycled paper wrap in a cardboard box. Please recycle these items thoughtfully.
- View our FAQ’s for further product and shipping information.