Hand shaped ceramic pendant glazed in rose pinks. Beautifully light and easy to wear.
- Necklace measures 45cm, with an additional 2.8cm drop for the pendant.
- Ethically sourced recycled sterling silver wire (wrapping pendant to necklace chain).
- Hand shaped Australian ceramic, fired twice for strength and glazed with lead free, non toxic glazes.
- Quality sterling silver necklace chain and fastening.
- Nestled in a reusable organic cotton pouch, sourced within Australia. Perfect for gifting.
- Designed and made by hand in a home studio with sustainable jewellery values.
- Responsibly sourced recycled materials.
- Every purchase gives back, through Meraki Fire’s community sponsorship with Bush Heritage. $1 from each order goes to this wonderful independent not-for-profit who are working to conserve our magnificent Australian landscapes and irreplaceable native species.
- Posted in recyclable cardboard box, with plastic free paper padding.
- FREE Express Post with Australia Post (for orders $80 and over within Australia).
- $7.00 Express Post upgrade for orders under $80.
- Carbon neutral shipping with Sendle to our New Zealand friends – flat rate $14.50.
- Dispatched within two business days so your purchase can be with you, or your lucky recipient, as soon as possible.
Beautiful handmade earrings, I've purchased several different styles and always get lovely compliments when I wear them. I love that... read more
I just received these gorgeous earrings from Nicole and they’re even more beautiful in real life than online. I love... read more