Crafted from a warm speckled clay. Finished with oval hoops, hand shaped with recycled sterling silver.
- Earrings measure approximately 4.6cm from top to bottom, and approximately 1.8cm wide (widest part of each ceramic piece).
- Australian sourced clay, fired twice for strength.
- Nestled in a reusable organic cotton pouch, sourced within Australia. Perfect for gifting.
- Designed and made by hand in a home studio with sustainable jewellery values.
- Responsibly sourced recycled materials.
- Every purchase gives back, through Meraki Fire’s community sponsorship with Bush Heritage. $1 from each order goes to this wonderful independent not-for-profit who are working to conserve our magnificent Australian landscapes and irreplaceable native species.
- Posted in recyclable cardboard box, with plastic free paper padding.
- FREE Express Post with Australia Post (for orders $80 and over within Australia).
- $7.00 Express Post upgrade for orders under $80.
- Carbon neutral shipping with Sendle to our New Zealand friends – flat rate $14.50.
- Dispatched within two business days so your purchase can be with you, or your lucky recipient, as soon as possible.
I just received these gorgeous earrings from Nicole and they’re even more beautiful in real life than online. I love... read more
I love my Seadreaming earrings. I wear them all the time and always have friends say how lovely they are.
Beautiful... read more
Beautiful handmade earrings, I've purchased several different styles and always get lovely compliments when I wear them. I love that... read more