Each silver hoop has been gently hammered to add an additional light catching element.
- Earrings drop approx. 7.2cm from top to bottom, and up to 3.2cm wide (larger porcelain piece).
- As a handmade piece, there may be slight variations in size, but these will be minimal.
- Australian porcelain, fired twice for strength and glazed with lead free, non toxic glazes.
- Recycled sterling silver, ethically sourced in Australia.
- Nestled in a reusable organic cotton pouch, sourced within Australia. Perfect for gifting.
- Designed and made by hand in a home studio with sustainable jewellery values.
- Responsibly sourced recycled materials.
- Every purchase gives back, through Meraki Fire’s community sponsorship with Bush Heritage. $1 from each order goes to this wonderful independent not-for-profit who are working to conserve our magnificent Australian landscapes and irreplaceable native species.
- Posted in recyclable cardboard box, with plastic free paper padding.
- FREE Express Post with Australia Post (for orders $80 and over within Australia).
- $7.00 Express Post upgrade for orders under $80.
- Carbon neutral shipping with Sendle to our New Zealand friends – flat rate $14.50.
- Dispatched within two business days so your purchase can be with you, or your lucky recipient, as soon as possible.
I love my Seadreaming earrings. I wear them all the time and always have friends say how lovely they are.
Beautiful... read more
I usually don’t wear much jewellery in my everyday life. However I get really excited about Nicole’s work. The simplicity... read more