Shaped from a gently flecked, iron rich clay. Note each pair will have a slightly different texture peeking through the glossy green glaze, the beauty of one of a kind, handmade jewellery.
Earrings measure approximately 6cm from top to bottom, and approximately 2cm wide (widest part of each ceramic piece).
- Ethically sourced recycled sterling silver.
- Australian sourced clay, fired twice for strength.
- Designed in a home studio with sustainable jewellery values.
- Nestled in a reusable organic cotton pouch, sourced within Australia. Perfect for gifting.
- Designed and made by hand in a home studio with sustainable jewellery values.
- Responsibly sourced recycled materials.
- Every purchase gives back, through Meraki Fire’s community sponsorship with Bush Heritage. $1 from each order goes to this wonderful independent not-for-profit who are working to conserve our magnificent Australian landscapes and irreplaceable native species.
- Posted in recyclable cardboard box, with plastic free paper padding.
- FREE Express Post with Australia Post (for orders $80 and over within Australia).
- $7.00 Express Post upgrade for orders under $80.
- Carbon neutral shipping with Sendle to our New Zealand friends – flat rate $14.50.
- Dispatched within two business days so your purchase can be with you, or your lucky recipient, as soon as possible.
I bought the Mermaid Hoops which are so beautiful. I loved the way they were packaged as well. Will definitely... read more
I just received these gorgeous earrings from Nicole and they’re even more beautiful in real life than online. I love... read more