Ceramic statement earrings, hung on round silver hoops. Hand shaped clay and ethically sourced sterling silver.
Note each pair will show some variation in the texture and glaze. The beauty of small batch, handcrafted jewellery.
- Each earring drops approximately 5.7cm from top to bottom, with each ceramic piece approx. 3.8cm in diameter.
- Australian sourced clay, fired twice for strength.
- Nestled in a reusable organic cotton pouch, sourced within Australia. Perfect for gifting.
- Designed and made by hand in a home studio with sustainable jewellery values.
- Responsibly sourced recycled materials.
- Every purchase gives back, through Meraki Fire’s community sponsorship with Bush Heritage. $1 from each order goes to this wonderful independent not-for-profit who are working to conserve our magnificent Australian landscapes and irreplaceable native species.
- Posted in recyclable cardboard box, with plastic free paper padding.
- FREE Express Post with Australia Post (for orders $80 and over within Australia).
- $7.00 Express Post upgrade for orders under $80.
- Carbon neutral shipping with Sendle to our New Zealand friends – flat rate $14.50.
- Dispatched within two business days so your purchase can be with you, or your lucky recipient, as soon as possible.
I love my Seadreaming earrings. I wear them all the time and always have friends say how lovely they are.
Beautiful... read more
I usually don’t wear much jewellery in my everyday life. However I get really excited about Nicole’s work. The simplicity... read more
Beautiful handmade earrings, I've purchased several different styles and always get lovely compliments when I wear them. I love that... read more