Hand shaped clay and ethically sourced sterling silver.
Note the flow of the wave texture will vary on each piece. The beauty of one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery.
- Silver hoops drop approximately 5.3cm, with each ceramic piece approx. 2.8cm in diameter.
- Australian sourced clay, fired twice for strength.
- Nestled in a reusable organic cotton pouch, sourced within Australia. Perfect for gifting.
- Designed and made by hand in a home studio with sustainable jewellery values.
- Responsibly sourced recycled materials.
- Every purchase gives back, through Meraki Fire’s community sponsorship with Bush Heritage. $1 from each order goes to this wonderful independent not-for-profit who are working to conserve our magnificent Australian landscapes and irreplaceable native species.
- Posted in recyclable cardboard box, with plastic free paper padding.
- FREE Express Post with Australia Post (for orders $80 and over within Australia).
- $7.00 Express Post upgrade for orders under $80.
- Carbon neutral shipping with Sendle to our New Zealand friends – flat rate $14.50.
- Dispatched within two business days so your purchase can be with you, or your lucky recipient, as soon as possible.
I love my Meraki Fire earrings. The beautiful colours and textures go so well with my clothes. I have always... read more
I usually don’t wear much jewellery in my everyday life. However I get really excited about Nicole’s work. The simplicity... read more