Handcrafted from start to finish, including the hand formed recycled silver hoops.
- Each earring drops approximately 4.6cm from top to bottom. Each ceramic piece is approx. 2.7cm in diameter, at widest point.
- Australian sourced clay, fired twice for strength.
- Nestled in a reusable organic cotton pouch, sourced within Australia. Perfect for gifting.
- Designed and made by hand in a home studio with sustainable jewellery values.
- Responsibly sourced recycled materials.
- Every purchase gives back, through Meraki Fire’s community sponsorship with Bush Heritage. $1 from each order goes to this wonderful independent not-for-profit who are working to conserve our magnificent Australian landscapes and irreplaceable native species.
- Posted in recyclable cardboard box, with plastic free paper padding.
- FREE Express Post with Australia Post (for orders $80 and over within Australia).
- $7.00 Express Post upgrade for orders under $80.
- Carbon neutral shipping with Sendle to our New Zealand friends – flat rate $14.50.
- Dispatched within two business days so your purchase can be with you, or your lucky recipient, as soon as possible.
I bought the Mermaid Hoops which are so beautiful. I loved the way they were packaged as well. Will definitely... read more
Beautiful handmade earrings, I've purchased several different styles and always get lovely compliments when I wear them. I love that... read more