Lovely and light, each porcelain earring has been hand formed and textured. Finished with easy wear, hand shaped sterling silver hoops.
- Earrings measure approximately 4.5cm from top to bottom, and approximately 1.8cm wide (widest part of each porcelain piece).
- Ethically sourced recycled sterling silver.
- Australian porcelain, fired twice for strength.
- Designed in a home studio with sustainable jewellery values.
- Nestled in a reusable organic cotton pouch, sourced within Australia. Perfect for gifting.
- Designed and made by hand in a home studio with sustainable jewellery values.
- Responsibly sourced recycled materials.
- Every purchase gives back, through Meraki Fire’s community sponsorship with Bush Heritage. $1 from each order goes to this wonderful independent not-for-profit who are working to conserve our magnificent Australian landscapes and irreplaceable native species.
- Posted in recyclable cardboard box, with plastic free paper padding.
- FREE Express Post with Australia Post (for orders $80 and over within Australia).
- $7.00 Express Post upgrade for orders under $80.
- Carbon neutral shipping with Sendle to our New Zealand friends – flat rate $14.50.
- Dispatched within two business days so your purchase can be with you, or your lucky recipient, as soon as possible.
In love with Nic’s work. The hand made pieces has a unique concept and I highly recommend it.
That’s an... read more
I love my Meraki Fire earrings. The beautiful colours and textures go so well with my clothes. I have always... read more